Xenotes by Xcaretregular tour
Enjoy four different types of cenotes in the same tour.
In Xenotes, enjoy nature and the mysticism of four different cenotes, each one with different activities to spend a day in a unique environment: rappel down, zip-line to a very refreshing water landing, swim and snorkel, enjoy a walk kayak and relax on a floating tire.
- Round trip transportation from the comfort of your hotel.
- Specialized bilingual guide throughout the tour.
- Visit four different types of cenotes.
- Assisted abseiling, zip lines, kayaking and swimming activities.
- Water, coffee, chocolate, sweet bread and fruit from the station at the exit of the first cenote.
- Glam Picnic at the end of the activities: julienne style soup, cold bar of premium quality meats and cheeses, a variety of rustic breads, dressings, salads and drinks (water, wine and beer).
- Equipment: life jacket, rappelling equipment, kayak and tire.
- Bathrooms, dressing rooms and two towels.
Pick up and drop off at your hotel* From Xcaret
(please contact us to know your pick up time at your hotel) Click here
* Please be aware. At the time of pick up the vehicle will not have the Canada Transfers logo. We use suppliers. (They will call you by your last name at the main door lobby)
- Xenotes Oasis Maya activities are recommended for children from 6 years of age.
- Wear swimsuit, comfortable beach clothes and bring extra clothes.
- The tour is not recommended if you have any of the following conditions: problems with your heart, lungs or spinal column; diabetes, hypertension, pregnancy or possibility of being pregnant.
- Avoid using makeup or chemical repellents that affect the ecosystem of the cenotes.
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs or to purchase photos of your visit
- Xenotes Oasis Maya Tour operates from Monday to Saturday.
- The use of the life jacket is mandatory during all aquatic activities.
- The minimum age for Xenotes is 6 years.
- Children aged 6 to 11 pay half the adult ticket
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Cancelations must be 24hours in advanced
- It is not possible to make the change of date on the same day of your visit.
CANCELLATIONS AND BOOKINGS POLICY
- Prices are in USD or CAN Dollars. Some tours require full payment at the time of booking
- Fee for 5% more for pay online
- Our company does not cancel the tour because of the rain, this can be done only by the supplier
- If our supplier cancels your activities, you will receive a full refund without penalty
- If you don’t show up without previous notification to us you will not get a refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Canada Transfers, not with suppliers.
- For cancelation or reschedule without penalty, call us at least before 6:00 pm , 2 days before the tour
- Refunds will be made within 24 hrs.or less
|* All prices in USD.
|Xenotes Oasis Maya
|For those who are looking for adventure, you can rappel from the top to the clear waters of the Earth Xenote; Slide through zip-lines until a very refreshing water landing at l The Wind Xenote; Swim and snorkel in the Water Xenote; and enjoy the ride by a kayak in the Fire Xenote. Or this could be just a day to relax in floating tires and share a great time with friends and family.