Xenotes Oasis Maya regular tour
Mysticism, nature and adventure in differents Xenotes. What are the cenotes?
The cenotes are water deposits of great depth, filled with the filtration of water from underground rivers and streams. Cenote or Dz’onot is a Mayan word that means “cave with water”.
You visit four types of cenotes, located in the Route of the Cenotes, between Cancun and Puerto Morelos. Each one has its own personality, so you will be surrounded by different landscapes, while doing completely safe and fun activities as rappelling, zip-lines, snorkeling and kayaking.
This tour include round trip transportation
Pick up and dropp off at your hotel*
(please contact us to know your pick up time at your hotel) Click here
* Please be aware. At the time of pick up the vehicle will not have the Canada Tranfers logo. We use suppliers. (They will call you by your last name at the main door lobby)
YOUR CENOTES OASIS MAYA TOUR INCLUDE:
- Four different types of cenotes with activities of rappel, zip-lines, kayak and snorkel.
- Champurrado, coffee, iced cold hibiscus water and sweet bread at the end of the first cenote.
- Glam Picnic at the end of all the activities (includes julienne style soup, cold bar with premium meat and cheeses, served with a variety of rustic breads and condiments to prepare your own food with salads. Water, coffee, wine and beer to choose).
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Life jacket.
- Rappel equipment: harness and helmet.
- Two towels and snorkel equipment.
- Restrooms, locker rooms and showers.
- Round trip transportation.
- Xenotes Oasis Maya activities are recommended for children from 6 years of age.
- Wear swimsuit, comfortable beach clothes and bring an extra clothes.
- The tour is not recommended if you have any of the following conditions: problems with your heart, lungs or spinal column; diabetes, hypertension, pregnancy or possibility of being pregnant.
- Avoid using makeup or chemical repellents that affect cenotes ecosystem.
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs or to purchase photos of your visit
- Xenotes Oasis Maya Tour operates from Monday to Saturday.
- The use of the life jacket is mandatory during all aquatic activities.
- The minimum age for Xenotes is 6 years.
- Children aged 6 to 11 pay half the adult ticket
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Cancelations must be 24hours in advanced
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.
CANCELLATIONS AND BOOKINGS POLICY
- Prices are in USD or CAN Dollars. Some tours require a full payment at time of booking
- Our company does not cancel the tour because of the rain, this can be done only by the supplier
- If our supplier cancels your activitie , you will receive a full refund without penalty
- If you don’t show up without previous notification to us you will not get refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Canada Transfers, not with suppliers.
- For cancelation or reschedule without penalty, call us at least before 6:00pm on the day before the tour
- Refunds will be made within 24 hrs.or less
|* All prices in USD.
|Xenotes Oasis Maya
|For those who are looking for adventure, you can rappel from the top to the clear waters of the Earth Xenote; Slide through zip-lines until a very refreshing water landing at l The Wind Xenote; Swim and snorkel in the Water Xenote; and enjoy the ride by a kayak in the Fire Xenote. Or this could be just a day to relax in floating tires and share a great time with friends and family.