Xenses Tourregular tour
Xenses will focus to create sensorial, olfactory, auditory and tactile experiences that will involve the mind and senses of visitors, using various natural elements such as “water, vegetation and land” and with the help of visual effects, which will cause disputes over our thoughts and judgments. Xenses will play with our senses, sensory stimulation tours, thematic atmospheres, water circuits, zip lines, 3D movies, artificial pools, and ponds all to confuse our conscience and remind us how important our senses are. The new Xenses park will feature a recreation center to provide visitors access to a variety of different activities and thematic atmospheres.
- From 8:30 am to 14:00hrs
- From 13:00 to 19:00 hrs
- Available only from Monday to Saturday
- Includes pick up and drop off at your hotel
Please contact us to know your pick up time at your hotel Click here
CHILDREN from 5 to 11 years old pay half price
The recommended minimum age is 5 years.
- Round trip Transportation* Bus from Xcaret (Hotel in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya)
- Admission to the park
- A tour through different ecosystems at Xensatorium
- A fun walk through the Way of Dwarfs and Giants
- A hike through caverns in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries
- A space overflowing with nature at The Eden
- A tour through a Citric Garden
- A fun visit through a Town
- A Slip slide that refreshes you
- Get the hang of flying like an eagle
- Defy gravity along our river
- A mud river that covers you from head to toe
- A mainstream to clean your body and soul
* Please be aware. At the time of pick up the vehicle will not have the Canada Transfers logo. We use suppliers. (They will call you by your last name at the main door lobby)
DOES NOT INCLUDED:
- Water shoes, swimsuit, and comfortable clothing
- Bring an extra change of clothes and towels
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs of your visit or enjoy an original snack.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, persons with recent surgeries, back pain or who weigh more than 300 lbs. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs.
- The Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 4.2 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft tall who can’t swim be accompanied by their parents at all times.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.
CANCELLATIONS AND BOOKINGS POLICY
- Prices are in USD or CAN Dollars. Some tours require full payment at the time of booking
- Fee for 5% more for pay online
- Our company does not cancel the tour because of the rain, this can be done only by the supplier
- If our supplier cancels your activities, you will receive a full refund without penalty
- If you don’t show up without previous notification to us you will not get a refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Canada Transfers, not with suppliers.
- For cancelation or reschedule without penalty, call us at least before 6:00 pm , 2 days before the tour
- Refunds will be made within 24 hrs.or less
|* All prices in USD.
|Awaken your senses in a unique experience through different activities that will take you to learn about yourself and your cognitive abilities. Xenses is the place where you will live this fantastic adventure through yours senses. A half-day adventure with a lot of fun.