HORSEBACK RIDINGregular tour
Especially designed for persons with little to no experience in horseback riding, our activity allows them to enjoy the experience of riding safely through the fascinating and exotic landscape of Riviera Maya.
In this unique experience in which our friendly guides will take you on a relaxed horseback ride through breathtaking landscapes, providing special moments to share with your loved ones; your family, couple, and friends. This tour will take you through the verdant Mayan jungle and to visit two fascinating cenotes (sinkholes); you will be able to refresh and swim in one of them. Afterward, you will taste artisanal bubble gum.
All horses have been rescued and rehabilitated, friendly creatures that invite you to come, feel Mexico through its land and its beautiful nature.
- Snack in bonanza (chocolates, waters, and soft drinks)
- Bilingual guide
- AP and RC insurance
- Safety equipment
- Swim in a cenote
- Lockers and towels
- Souvenirs and photos.
- Private service with a guarantee of 10 paid passengers
(please contact us to know your pick up time at your hotel) Click here
* Please be aware. At the time of pick up the vehicle will not have the Canada Transfers logo. We use suppliers. (They will call you by your last name at the main door lobby)
RECOMMENDATIONS TO BRING:
- Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Extra cash
- Long pants
- Swimming suite
- Closed shoes or sneakers
- Extra cash for souvenirs and tips (optional)
REGULATIONS FOR SERVICE:
- Sunday to Friday OFF ON SATURDAY
- Duration of 1 hour and 20 minutes of effective horseback riding, plus a
15-minute interval in the middle of the route to get off the horse and
admire the wonderful flora and fauna of the place.
- A brief visit to the ranch to show them the animals of the place.
- They are given the honey of bees to taste.
- We close the activity with a swim in a cenote.
- For your safety, if your mobility is limited, you have health conditions
back, recent surgery, or are pregnant, you
- We recommend that you consider some other minor activity
- Being under the influence of alcoholic beverages is an impediment to
- Children from 8 years old can already do the activity.
- Maximum weight of 110 kilos 220 lbs
CANCELLATIONS AND BOOKINGS POLICY
- Prices are in USD or CAN Dollars. Some tours require full payment at the time of booking
- Fee for 5% more for pay online
- Our company does not cancel the tour because of the rain, this can be done only by the supplier
- If our supplier cancels your activities, you will receive a full refund without penalty
- If you don’t show up without previous notification to us you will not get a refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Canada Transfers, not with suppliers.
- For cancelation or reschedule without penalty, call us at least before 6:00 pm, 2 days before the tour
- Refunds will be made within 24 hrs. Or less.
|* All prices in USD.
|Horseback riding regular tour