Camel Safari or Horse back ridingregular tour
Ride a Camel through the jungle and the dunes on this wonderful tour. Once you arrive at the beach there will be plenty of spectacular photo moments as you spend some time interacting with your camel. If you have never ridden a camel before, this will be an unforgettable experience for you and for those who like the exotic and lush.
BOTH SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Round Trip Transportation
- Pick up and Drop off at your hotel*
- You can choose between Camel Safari or Horse back riding
(please contact us to know your pick up time at your hotel) Click here
* Please be aware. At the time of pick up the vehicle will not have the Canada Transfers logo. We use suppliers. (They will call you by your last name at the main door lobby)
REGULATIONS FOR BOTH SERVICES:
- Activity not permitted for children under the age of 6 (only for horseback) pregnant women, people with recent surgeries or back problems
- Minimum age: 6 (only for horseback)
- Children over the age of 6 can ride alone paying adult rate (only for horseback)
- For safety reasons, only one person per horse is allowed
- Children from 1 to 5 pay no fee, but must be accompanied by an adult on the same camel (only for safari camel)
- Maximum weight required: 120 kg (264 pounds) For horseback and camel
- For safety reasons, galloping is not permitted (for both of them)
BOTH SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Lockers and key (with an additional fee of USD 5, at the end of the tour USD 3 will be returned)
RECOMMENDATIONS TO BRING:
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Change of clothes
- Extra money
- Comfortable shoes to ride (sandals can be used after the ride)
CANCELLATIONS AND BOOKINGS POLICY
- Prices are in USD or CAN Dollars. Some tours require full payment at the time of booking
- Fee for 5% more for pay online
- Our company does not cancel the tour because of the rain, this can be done only by the supplier
- If our supplier cancels your activities, you will receive a full refund without penalty
- If you don’t show up without previous notification to us you will not get a refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Canada Transfers, not with suppliers.
- For cancelation or reschedule without penalty, call us at least before 6:00 pm , 2 days before the tour
- Refunds will be made within 24 hrs.or less
|* All prices in USD.
|You must live this unforgettable experience. This tour is from Monday to Saturday and the schedules are 9:30am / 12:00 / 3.00pm. Includes round trip transportation, Snacks and non-alcoholic drinks at the end of the activity. The tour takes 45 minutes
|Horse back riding
|You will ride through paths among the jungle and mangroves, and will have the opportunity to see different species of animals and exotic flora. This tour is from Monday to Saturday with three different schedules 9.30 am / 12:00 pm / 3.00 pm Includes Snacks and non- alcoholic drinks. The tour takes 2 hours.