Xplor Fuego Private Tour private tour
XPLOR FUEGO PRIVATE
Challenge the night and dare to live Xplor Fuego On our Xplor Fuego Private Tour. Live the intensity of night gliding in incredible ziplines surrounded by the starry sky, drive by the rainforest in amphibious vehicles, through mysterious caverns and dive into the refreshing waters of an underground river. Join us in an expedition deep into the darkness of the Mayan jungle and be part of a new adventure where the night and fire will be your best companions. Follow your instincts and ignite your life with Xplor Fuego; a challenge in the darkness like you never imagined.
YOUR XPLOR FUEGO PRIVATE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Private transportation
- All toll road and parking fees.
- Entrance fees & taxes for Xplor Fuego.
- Lunch buffet At Xplor Fuego, have dinner as you please with a delicious buffet that includes a variety of meat, with options for vegetarians and desserts.
- Unlimited beverages (coffee, chocolate, and fresh-flavored water).
- Equipment (Zip-Lines: helmet and harness, Rafts: helmet and paddles, Stalactite River Swim: helmet and life jacket, Amphibious Vehicles: helmet and vehicle for two).
- Locker for two. Rest areas, dressing rooms, and restrooms
- Glide in incredible zip-lines under the starry sky.
- Drive an amphibious vehicle at night through the forest.
- Swim in underground rivers inside a naturally stunning setting.
- Hammock Splash.
- Pictures and Towels
- Tips for the driver
- Biodegradable insect repellent and sunblock.
- Water shoes
- Make sure to bring a change of clothes as the driver will not let you in the vehicle if you are wet
- Bring cash or credit card for souvenirs or tips
- Kids must present an I.D.
- Open Monday to Saturday from 6PM to 11:30PM
- Minimum age 5 years old. Access to the Park is limited to children under 5 years. Presentation of a valid I.D. card at the counters is mandatory.
- The weight limit for all Zip-lines at Xplor Fuego is 300 pounds.
- Not recommended during pregnancy, back or heart problems, fear of heights.
- Kids 5 years to 11 years old receive the child price. 12 years or more pay the adult price.
- ALL CHILDREN under 12 years old (including FREE KIDS under 5 years old), must present proof of age. A copy of their passports will work. They will be checked at the park. Make sure to bring this with you!
CANCELLATIONS AND BOOKINGS POLICY:
- Prices are in USD or CAN Dollars. Some tours require full payment at the time of booking
- Fee for 5% more for pay online
- Our company does not cancel the tour because of the rain, this can be done only by the supplier
- If our supplier cancels your activities, you will receive a full refund without penalty
- If you don’t show up without previous notification to us you will not get a refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Canada Transfers, not with suppliers.
- For cancelation or reschedule without penalty, call us at least before 6:00 pm , 2 days before the tour
- Refunds will be made within 24 hrs.or less
|Children from 5 to 11 years old pay $67.00 USD