Xoximilco Private Tour private tour
On our Xoximilco Private Tour Enjoy a journey through canals on board a trajinera, dance and sing with live traditional music, enjoy delicious tastings of Mexican cuisine and toast with the classic tequila. This is a great choice to celebrate an important event, or just be a part of this tradition of Mexico in its golden age
YOUR XOXIMILCO PRIVATE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Private van and English speaking driver
- Entrance fees to Xoximilco Park
- Three-course tasting dinner with the best of Mexican cuisine.
- Open bar of tequila, beer, flavored freshwaters and soft drinks.
- Night tour in a trajinera through canals.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music such as mariachi, bolero trio, jarocho quartet and marimba
- Any extra stop or activity not purchased in this package
- Photographs and souvenirs, any other incidental
- Be ready (a few minutes early) at the main entrance door by the bellman desk.
- We suggest bringing insect repellent
- Xoximilco activities are recommended for children over 5 years old (children must be accompanied by an adult at all times).
- Bring cash so you can go back home with a souvenir.
- If you go to the group remember that the maximum capacity of the trajineras is 20 passengers.
CANCELLATIONS AND BOOKINGS POLICY:
- Prices are in USD or CAN Dollars. Some tours require full payment at the time of booking
- Fee for 5% more for pay online
- Our company does not cancel the tour because of the rain, this can be done only by the supplier
- If our supplier cancels your activities, you will receive a full refund without penalty
- If you don’t show up without previous notification to us you will not get a refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Canada Transfers, not with suppliers.
- For cancelation or reschedule without penalty, call us at least before 6:00 pm , 2 days before the tour
- Refunds will be made within 24 hrs.or less
|Children from 5 to 11 years old pay $70.00 USD