Chichen Itza and Cenotes Tour private tour
On our Chichen Itza and Cenote Ik Kil private tour, We take to both places to visit first one of the most important archeological zones and also to a natural freshwater Cenote (sinkhole ) where you will be able to swim, The cenote is near the Chichen Itza site. This cenote is a great tourist attraction.
We will also visit an old Mexican town named Valladolid where you can admire the first churches built in Mexico
- Private vehicle and English speaking Driver
- Admission fees Chichen and all road taxes
- Food and admission to Cenote Ik Kil
- Stop in 500-year-old Mexican Town called Valladolid
- Tour guide in Chichen Itza, this is optional and they are usually found at the entrance of the site, they will charge $75.00 USD approx for a one hour guided tour.
- Gratuities for the driver.
- Drinks at the Buffet restaurant not included ($2.00 USD extra each )
- Stop in Ek Balam Mayan temples $30.00 USD per person
CANCELLATION AND BOOKING POLICIES:
- Prices are in USD or CAN Dollars
- Some tours require full payment at the time of booking.
- If you don’t show up without previous notification to us you will not get a refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Canada Transfers
- For cancelation or reschedule without penalty, call us at least before 6:00 pm on the day before the tour
- Refunds will be made within 24 hrs.or less
|Children from 3 to 11 years old pay $45.00 USD